For the 16th consecutive season, the PBR’s elite Unleash The Beast will buck into Tulsa, Oklahoma, welcoming fans to BOK Center for the PBR Express Ranches Invitational October 10-11.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the event’s organizers have placed a strong focus on the health and safety of its guests, employees and competitors. ASM Global’s “Venue Shield” and PBR’s “Be Cowboy Safe” protocols for live events include, but are not limited to:
- All fans as well as staff and competitors will be required to wear face masks inside BOK Center and will be strictly enforced.
- All staff members will be temperature screened prior to entering BOK Center.
- All PBR staff, riders and stock contractors will be required to take a COVID-19 medical test PRIOR to traveling to Tulsa. They will also be subject to additional tests at any time, including daily temperature checks prior to entering BOK Center.
- PBR will only sell up to 50% of arena capacity to separate fans.
- All fans will be in POD seating, which increases distancing and minimizes fan crossover when entering and exiting their seats. Fans must purchase all tickets in a selected POD group, available in select section groupings of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 seats.
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including bathrooms, concourses, concession stands, elevators, dining areas, and the box office at BOK Center.
Beginning with this event, BOK Center will be implementing a new clear bag policy for fans that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venue. Fans are permitted to enter the facility with one clear bag per person that does not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or a one gallon clear plastic bag. Fans are also permitted one personal item per person such as small purses or clutches that aren’t clear and are no larger than 5″ x 8″.