1 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Four days PMP® Certification Training Course in Oklahoma city ,OK-USA. on September 26 to September 29, 2017.
ITIL Foundation course is a 1/2-day workshop covering the basic understanding of the Life Cycle and packed with stimulating discussions, lots of practical examples, and a real-life case study woven through the course to illustrate the concepts taught. Participants are expected to equip themselves with knowledge in Service Management lifecycle, generic concepts, principles and model, functions, technology and architecture, and develop competence related to this certification.
Interested? Enroll in our PMP Certification in Oklahoma city ,OK now!
DURATION: 35 Hours
Features of our PMP Certification Training:
• 4 days full-time Intensive Classroom Training course
• High Quality e-Learning Content 90 days free access
• 100% Money Back Guarantee*
• 35 Contact Hours
• Study Guide to the PMBOK® Guide, 5th Edition
• Two Simulated PMP practice tests with 200 questions in each test
• Assistance in PMP® Exam Application Process
• Revision Session on Request
• Interactive Case Studies & Chapter-wise Exam Tips
• Real-time Scenarios from various Industrial Verticals
What is this course about?
The PMP® training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 52,000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition. We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What are the course objectives?
After completing the PMP course, you will:
• Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to pass the PMP certification exam
• Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
• Develop a practical knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition
• Master the skills to successfully manage, execute, and deliver projects in line with global project management best practices
Who should do this course?
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an essential professional requirement across all industries for senior project manager roles. This course is best suited for:
• Project Managers
• Associate/Assistant Project Managers
• Team Leads/Team Managers
• Project Executives/Project Engineers
• Software Developers
• Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Lesson 01 – Prep Introduction
Lesson 02 – Project Management framework
Lesson 03 – Project Management Processes
Lesson 04 – Project Integration Management
Lesson 05 – Project Scope Management
Lesson 06 – Project Time Management
Lesson 07 – Project Cost Management
Lesson 08 – Project Quality Management
Lesson 09 – Project Human Resource Management
Lesson 10 – Project Communications Management
Lesson 11 – Project Risk Management
Lesson 12 – Project Procurement Management
Lesson 13 – Project Stakeholder Management
Lesson 14 – Process group view
Lesson 15 – Professional and Social responsibility
Lesson 16 – Appendix PMP list of knowledge and skills
Tips and Tricks,
For more details please visit our PMP Certification course please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Now! on +1 (713)-287-1252.