Thursdays - Sundays, Nov. 27, 2020 - Jan. 3, 2021, 5-9 p.m. and Dec. 21-23
Special dates: Garden of Lights will be open Mon. - Wed., Dec. 21-23 (Closed on Dec. 24 and 25)
Reconnect with family and friends in the garden illuminated with colorful lights. Make s'mores over fire pits, enjoy holiday music and take in the spirit of the season in our magical garden escape.
NIGHTLY: Hot cocoa and spiced cider (with spiked options), beer, wine and s'more kits are available every night for purchase. A food truck will be onsite each night from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Hay maze, photo booths and fire pits (weather permitting.)
TRAIN RIDES: are Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and Dec. 21-23, 5-9 p.m. on the peninsula. (Note path to peninsula is gravel). Train ride is included with admission.
LiVE PIANO: on Saturdays and Sundays in Mabee Grange from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Nov. 28-Dec. 13
Holiday Garden Model Railroad by the Tulsa Garden Railroad Club will be set up inside the Mabee Grange Dec. 17-23 and Dec. 26-27. Admission is included with tickets.
Celebrate Safely - Please note these health and safety protocols in place:
- Advance tickets with TIMED ENTRY are required. There will be no sales at the door. Once you have entered you may stay as long as you wish. Garden closes promptly at 9 p.m.
- Capacity is limited each night.
- Masks are required for ages 5 and older and should be worn both inside and outside unless actively eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located near buildings and in Garden areas.
- There is no waiting area inside the visitor center.